Monday, December 20, 2004

There are fortunes in your future

As a fortune cookie copywriter, I have had some success in persuading Mr. W., president and owner of a fortune cookie dynasty in Brooklyn, NY, to adapt some of my more traditional yet sometimes whimsical creations in his folded biscuits. "I'll put them in the chocolate ones." He says. I choose to believe him.

However, there are still a fair number of fortune cookie fortunes that have never seen the inside of an all sugar dough fortune cookie due to either lack of space on the paper strip or lack of imagination of a certain head of a fortune cookie dynasty. So I offer up these homeless fortunes to the blogosphere. Take good care of them, stuff them in your wallet, even memorize the little buggers if you so desire. They aren't edible though. It would be good to remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home